I love a good list and I find that lists are invaluable at a busy time like Christmas! I’ll often make a list on a Sunday evening to help me gather my thoughts for the week ahead and ensure that I don’t miss anything important. Here’s my list for this week:
2. Buy the last 5 gifts on my gift list for family.
3. Write and send out Christmas cards.
4. Exercise. Nothing major but I need to get moving. I love the great food around at Christmas time but I’m starting to feel sluggish already and the date isn’t even in the 20′s yet. Eek.
5. Tidy and organise our living room bookshelf. It may seem like a small thing but I’ve been meaning to do this for absolutely ages (since the summer at least) and it’s bugging me that it’s not done.
6. Start my New Year goals wish list. Yep, no resolutions for me, just a list of stuff I’d like to accomplish/do in 2012. More on that in January…
7. I think that’s enough for now. We’ll see how I get on!
What’s on your ‘to-do’ list? Have a good week.